The Starting Line to Recovery Begins Here.
When you have an orthopedic injury or musculoskeletal pain, waiting for it to improve on its own may not be the best treatment plan. That’s when its time to make an appointment to be evaluated by Dr. Shelden Martin. Dr. Martin and his staff at OrthoArizona believe that urgent evaluation is critical to achieve the best and most rapid recovery possible. With same day and next day appointments, we make you and your visit a priority. Please read the information below to prepare you for your visit with Dr. Martin, and get you to the recovery finish line quicker?
Here’s how you can help…
Appointments: Plan Ahead for Your Visit.
Arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first visit to complete vital and necessary medical information. Alternatively, save yourself time by downloading these necessary forms here and completing them prior to your appointment at your convenience…
- Health History Form
- Patient Demographic Form
- Pharmacy Authorization Form
- Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Acknowledgement Form
What to Bring…
- A list of all medications and dosages you currently take.
- Your insurance ID Card and Photo ID.
- All imaging studies such as X-rays, MRIs and CT scans, preferable on CD
- Current radiology reports and lab work results
Give Us a Call…
- At least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule.
- If you’re going to be late.
- 48 hours in advance for prescription refills.
Insurance: Are you covered?
Major In-Network Plans Covered by Dr. Shelden Martin
- American Indian Health Services (contract health needs purchase order)
- APIPA (needs referral)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- CIGNA (Cigna HMO/Cigna Medicare need referral)
- Coventry (not contracted when administered by Aetna)
- First Health
- Foundation for Medical Care
- Great-West Healthcare
- Mercy Care (needs referral)
- PacificCare (needs referral)
- Scan (needs referral)
- Secure Horizons (needs referral)
- SCF Arizona
- Workers’ Compensation (all carriers)
- Tricare Standard/Tricare for Life
- Tricare Prime (DJW and MSD only)
- Other plans may also apply
This is only a partial list. Please contact our office to verify whether your health insurance company is accepted in our network or if you have out-of-network benefits.
Do you have a high deductible health insurance plan? Call today to ask about our cash pay discount options
Questions or Concerns?
Call today at 602-631-3161 to speak with one of our friendly staff members.
Or, to schedule an appointment with Dr. Shelden Martin, please call or contact us.